- Be present in the room at least 10 minutes before the session starts.
- Respect the time allocated by your event organizer to your presentation.
- A single provided laptop will be used for presentation & streaming.
- Please load your presentation file on the computer provided for the session. A USB key will be given at the start of the session.
- You can also deposit your file in this shared folder:
here. Please give it a descriptive name.
- On site supported file format:
- If you want to perform a tool demo on the provided laptop, please inform beforehand so that we can prepare everything.
- We strongly advise remote speaker to send us a backup video presentation. In case something goes wrong the day of the presentation we will use this video.
- Download the Webex Meetings application: for better stability download the application
here if your device is supported.
- Get your equipment ready: Take a little time to fine-tune your setup. Arrange your keyboard, mouse, displays, speakers, coffee mug, and anything else the way you like them. You might be sharing your space with someone. If it gets noisy, a headset or headphones can be a lifesaver.
- Close background applications. Even if you’re not using them, applications on your device are using precious resources. Before your meeting, close any applications and browser sessions that you are not using for the best experience.
- Hardwire your workstation. Depending on your location and how many people are using the same Wi-Fi around you – you may see slower speeds on Wi-Fi than on a wired ethernet connection to your workstation.
- Turn off VPN. Your employer may have provided you with a VPN (virtual private network) service that allows you to use the company network while working remotely. Often, VPN can limit the bandwidth available to Webex. You can use Webex Meetings outside of VPN for the best experience.
- Choose audio over video. When your connection quality is low, your collaboration experience gets worse. Webex will suggest or automatically lower your resolution and may eventually turn off your video. You can also do this at any time. Learn more
- Reduce movements and distractions. Consider muting your line when you aren’t talking. Establish good meeting etiquette to enable a great collaborative experience.
- Check that you’re ready by joining a test meeting :